The current traffic plan on the various CFL lines will remain unchanged until Sunday 3rd May 2020 (included). Customers will be informed of any changes.
Here’s the current traffic plan:
From Wednesday 8th April 2020, there will be a reduced number of trains running from 10 pm onwards.
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Troisvierges or Gouvy (RE/IC) with stops at Goebelsmuehle and Michelau.
- With the exception of Saturdays and Sundays, direction Luxembourg-Gouvy, the following trains (IC) will have as terminus Troisvierges: 13h16 departure from Luxembourg, 15h16 departure from Luxembourg and 21h16 departure from Luxembourg.
- With the exception of Saturdays and Sundays, in the direction of Gouvy-Luxembourg, the following trains (IC) will leave from Troisvierges: 11.35 am departure Troisvierges, 1.35 pm departure Troisvierges and 7.35 pm departure Troisvierges.
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Diekirch (RB)
- 1 CFL bus (section Wiltz – Kautenbach) per hour and per direction between Wiltz and Kautenbach with connection to the RE/IC train from/to Troisvierges
- 1 train per hour and per direction (ideally) between Luxembourg and Trier (RE) at rush hour. Otherwise 1 train every 2 hours
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Wasserbillig (RB)
- 6 trains per day and per direction between Luxembourg and Arlon (IC)
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Arlon (RB)
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Pétange (RB)
- Train service between Bettembourg and Volmerange-les-Mines with an adjusted timetable in order to reduce the connecting time in Bettembourg
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Esch-sur-Alzette and Audun-le-Tiche
- Trains cancelled between Noertzange and Rumelange. Customers are requested to use the regional bus lines
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Athus (RB)
- Normal train service between Luxembourg and Longwy in the morning and evening. No train service during the day.
- TER program from day to day
- Cancellation of TGV services until further notice
Customers can find all additional information on www.cfl.lu, in the CFL applications and the CFL Call Center at (+352) 2489-2489.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the CFL are cancelling long-planned engineering-works.
During the Easter holidays from 4th to 19th April 2020, trains will run according to the schedules. A substitute bus service will therefore not be necessary.
People with reduced mobility
Respecting the necessary rules of social distancing, the CFL’s service for people with reduced mobility will have to be interrupted for the duration of the pandemic. Customers will be able to use the Adapto bus service.
More information is available at www.adapto.lu.
CFL’s bus offer will also be adapted.
The “Luxembourg Saarbrücken Express” shuttle bus runs 3 times a day in each direction. Customers will find detailed information in the timetable search on www.cfl.lu and in the CFL applications or here.
The “Gare Lorraine Express” shuttle bus will be cancelled until further notice.
TGV services to Paris and the South of France are cancelled until further notice. Following the cancellation of TGV services, customers who have previously purchased a ticket are invited to address any request for reimbursement to the railway company that provided them with their ticket. As the ticket offices and waiting rooms at all CFL stations are closed under the current conditions, customers are requested to contact the CallCenter.