COVID-19: Protective measures on public and special needs transport
The following protective and preventive measures must be observed until further notice by all operators and users of public transport to minimise the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus among the population:
- Wearing a protective masks is mandatory for travellers. Drivers don’t have to wear a mask if they keep a 2 metre distance to passengers, or if they are separated by a protective shield.
- The front door of the bus remains closed. Travellers are asked to board and disembark using the rear doors.
- The 1st row of passenger seats should be kept unoccupied as far as possible.
- The driver does not sell tickets (RegioZone).
- Travellers are requested to keep their distance.