COVID-19: Protective measures on public and special needs transport
The following protective and preventive measures must be observed until further notice by all operators and users of public transport to minimise the spread of the COVID-19 coronavirus among the population:
- Wearing a protective mask is mandatory for travellers: Passengers must wear either a medical mask, a homemade fabric mask, a bandana or a scarf when using public transport. Vaccinated persons are not exempt.
- Drivers don’t have to wear a mask if they keep a 2 metre distance to passengers, or if they are separated by a protective shield.
- The front door of the bus remains closed. Travellers are asked to board and disembark using the rear doors.
- The 1st row of passenger seats should be kept unoccupied as far as possible.
- Travellers are requested to keep their distance.
|Network||Current situation (09.07.2021)||More information|
|RGTR||All lines run on their regular timetable.||See timetable|
|CFL||All lines run on their regular timetable.||See timetable|
|AVL||Adapted schedule.||Read more on vdl.lu|
|LUXTRAM||The tram runs on his regular timetable.||See timetable|
|TICE||Service is gradually increased. The Nightbus will be back in service on July 3, 2021.||See timetable|
|CAPABS||Service has been adjusted.||Read more on capabs.lu|
|ADAPTO||Service runs on his regular timetable.||Read more on adapto.lu|
|NIGHTBUS||Service runs on his regular timetable.||Read more here|
|MUNICIPAL TRANSPORT||Please contact your commune to know the most recent timetable.|
- The school transport in the RGTR network will be reinforced from November 9, 2020 for a better compliance with the health rules:
The organization and the safe execution of school transport being essential priorities of the RGTR bus service, school buses carrying standing passengers are reinforced from November 9, 2020 with buses that have a higher capacity or with additional buses. Depending on the daily assessment in school transport, additional measures may be taken.