The current traffic plan on the various CFL lines will remain up to and including Sunday 7th June 2020.
Customers will be informed of any changes.
Here’s the valid traffic plan:
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Troisvierges or Gouvy (RE/IC) with stops at Goebelsmuehle and Michelau, continuation of IC trains to Liège. Increased service during rush hour (night engineering work between Luxembourg and Ettelbruck.
- 2 trains per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Diekirch (RB) (night engineering work between Luxembourg and Ettelbruck). Reduced train service on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays with 1 train per hour and per direction.
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Kautenbach and Wiltz with connection to the RE/IC train from/to Troisvierges
- Regular train service between Luxembourg and Koblenz and Düsseldorf
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Wittlich (RB83)
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Wasserbillig (RB) from Monday to Friday at rush hour. From Monday to Saturday after 20:00 and all day Sunday
- Regular train service between Luxembourg, Arlon and Brussels
- 2 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Pétange (RB). Increased service during rush hour
- Train service between Bettembourg and Volmerange-les-Mines with an adjusted timetable in order to reduce the connecting time in Bettembourg
- Regular train service between Esch-sur-Alzette and Audun-le-Tiche
- Trains cancelled between Noertzange and Rumelange. Customers are requested to use the regional bus lines
- 1 train per hour and per direction between Luxembourg and Athus (RB)
- Regular train service between Luxembourg and Longwy
- TER programme adapted until 7th June 2020
- Resumption of TGV trains up to 50%
Customers can find all additional information on our website, in the CFL applications and the CFL Call Center at (+352) 2489-2489.
CFL’s bus offer has also been adjusted.
The shuttle bus “Luxembourg Saarbrücken Express” runs 7 times a day in each direction during the week and 3 times on weekends.
Customers can find detailed information in the timetable search on www.cfl.lu and in the CFL applications.
The “Gare Lorraine Express” shuttle bus will be adapted according to the resumption of the TGV.