« Flèche du Sud » 2023: Changes on some bus linesOn 10 May 2023
The « Flèche du Sud”, a Luxembourg cycling race, will take place from Wednesday, May 17, 2023 to Sunday, May 21, 2023 and will have an impact on certain bus lines during the different stages.
Due to the framework of the organization of the “Flèche du Sud”, car traffic will be limited on various roads in order to reserve space for cyclists. As a consequence, some bus lines of the RGTR and TICE network will be diverted and will not be able to serve certain stops and/or localities. Please find below, stage by stage, the different days of the event including the traffic information (in French) of the different bus lines:
- Prologue on Wednesday, May 17, 2023: TICE + RGTR
- 1st stage on Thursday, May 18, 2023: TICE + RGTR
- 2nd stage on Friday May 19, 2023: RGTR
- 3rd stage on Saturday May 20, 2023: TICE + RGTR
- 4th stage on Sunday May 21, 2023: TICE + RGTR
For further questions, the mobility advisors of the “Mobiliteit.lu” call centre are available to travellers on 2465 2465 from Monday to Friday between 6:45 a.m. and 7 p.m. and on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays between 9 a.m. and 4.30 p.m.