Disability pass

Holders of a disability card A, B, or C, issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs, travel for free on public transport (2nd class).  The person accompanying someone with a disability card C may also travel for free.

The guide dog of a blind person is transported for free.

Point of sale

Communal administration (residents)

Ministry of Home Affairs (cross-border commuters)

Learn more