Access the new webpage under the following link: www.mconcept.lu
mConcept helps to coordinate the journeys made by company staff with the aim of reducing car use in favour of sustainable modes of transport.
mConcept is designed for both Government departments and companies wishing to improve staff travel.
Also known as “mobility management” and supported by the public authorities, the service mainly employs soft measures, often based on rethinking mobility chains, and by doing so encourages among others:
- the use of bikes
- the use of public transport and Park+Rides
- adapted working hours
- setting up home close to the work place
- the optimisation of the vehicle fleet
- introducing a shared car service
Enterprise Mobility Plans
The main tool deployed by mConcept? The creation of Enterprise Mobility Plans. Seen as a mobility management service, this tool is available to employers wishing to promote sustainable travel for employees and other assets associated with their business activity.
mConcept directly targets Government departments and businesses. The mConcept’s broad, integrated approach addresses the issue of work-related travel, adopting a series of specific measures to rationalise the daily travel arrangements of site users and to develop more sustainable travel options.
Why do we need to act in terms of mobility?
- Staff stress and fatigue due to congested roads
- High cost of car use (travel, maintenance, parking)
- Problems with site access due to lack of parking spaces
- Absence of information on sustainable modes of transport
- Adopting a policy of sustainable development and a “green” image